We currently do not have a Teen Show scheduled. You can check back or leave us your information for future Teen Shows.
The Steve Wilkos Show tapes Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Stamford, Conn., at the Rich Forum Theater (45 minutes outside New York City).
Rich Forum Theater
307 Atlantic Street
Stamford, CT 06901
To get your FREE tickets, fill out the
online form below or call us at 1-877-747-8383.
Please DO NOT bring: Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, or any bottles that contain fluids. No recording devices of any kind will be allowed; pictures may ONLY be taken after the show.
What to wear: Dress your best. You're going to be on TV! We expect everyone to dress appropriately in business casual attire. Solid, jewel toned colors (blues, reds, greens, etc.) look best on camera.
DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED! Please don't wear t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sports attire, tank tops, all white outfits, costumes, hats, logos, brand names, decals, or any other clothing that may be inappropriate for our studio audience. We have the right to deny anyone who does not follow these guidelines.
What you should know:
• Attendance is first come, first served. Admission is not guaranteed, so arrive early.
• You are required to stay for the entire taping of the show. Expect to be here for a total of two-and-a-half to three hours.
• You will be screened by security and will go through a metal detector. Please notify our staff immediately of any medical conditions.
• Parking is located in the Rich Forum Theater on Tresser Blvd., cash and credit cards are accepted for parking fees ($5.00 for the day).
• Audience members are responsible for their own transportation to and from our studio. The Steve Wilkos Show does not reimburse for travel expenses or lost wages.
• With exception to the New York City bus and arranged group packages, you must provide your own transportation to the show.
Please fill out the online form below for FREE tickets to the
The Steve Wilkos Show.